We provide ad hoc and ongoing risk management services and risk management support.
Ad Hoc services are specific risk management projects.
Examples of ad hoc services include the following:
- Allocating costs among program participants
- Developing Memorandums of Coverage for distribution to program participants
- Collecting and posting premiums from participants
- Drafting manuscript policy forms
- Providing risk control planning and oversight
- Directing actuarial services
- Handling uncashed checks
- Collecting claim payments on old policies
We support risk management efforts on a traditional or integrated (holistic) basis.
Integrated risk management recognizes that risk is best managed where created. The approach embeds risk management procedures in the business’ operations and as such makes risk management everyone’s responsibility.
Integrated risk applies to pure (hazard) and speculative (business) risks.
An integrated approach transfers risk accountability from the Risk Manager to the operations managers and workers. The role of Risk Manager changes from creating and imposing risk management standards to creating risk standards that the operations managers integrate within their work practices.