Porter & Curtis, LLC is a consultative commercial property and casualty insurance broker that strives to reduce its clients’ cost of risk and uncertainty.
Ways we reduce cost.
- Build efficient structures. We do this by retaining claim expense in the "working loss layer" and by comparing risk transfer options on a net present value basis;
- Mitigate claim expense. We do this by implementing techniques like nurse triage and return-to-work; and
- Prevent future losses. We do this by treating root-causes of loss.
Ways we reduce uncertainty.
- Broaden coverage. We do this by using proprietary, evolving checklists or by using broker manuscript policy forms;
- Identify and address insurable exposures. We do this by using a proprietary coverage profile; and
- Add stop loss or cash flow protection. We do this where cost effective.
We deploy these techniques where practical and only in accordance with a client's service plan.