Porter & Curtis (P&C) has a wide range of experience with pooling.
Pooling describes the grouping of organizations, related or unrelated, for the purposes of risk sharing.
Our unique skills in this area include the following:
- Drafting of policies and Memorandums of Coverage
- Access to the Excess and Reinsurance markets
- Unincorporated risk pools, trusts, and captives
- Actuarial preparation and analysis
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Cost allocation
We are committed to making our pooling clients successful enterprises.