We create new possibilities by redefining the possible.
Our capacity to innovate is not because we have great vision, but because we have great hearing. We listen to our client’s preferences and objectives and in the absence of a ready made solution, we go about creating one.
We are constant innovators. Some examples of our larger scale innovations, some now delivered by affiliates (as noted in parentheses where applicable), are outlined below.
- Call Centers (Advanced Enterprise Technologies, Inc.). Created toll-free client call centers. The client’s constituents call into a client-dedicated toll free number and follow prompts to source services. The system can forward calls to outside numbers and track call volume.
- Exposure tracking and cost allocation (Advanced Enterprise Technologies, Inc.). Created web-based system to track insurance exposures hierarchically and use those exposure transactions to automate the cost allocation process. The system won Best of Show at the RIMS Conference in 2012. Find out more at www.aeti-inc.com.
- Coverage Checklists. Created coverage checklists to analyze policy forms. The checklists identify required coverage features and are constantly updated to reflect available market enhancements. In addition, we created a checklist to identifying gaps in insurable exposures.
- Policy Forms. Created manuscript policy forms. The forms are updated at least annually. We have forms for Property (with and without Equipment Breakdown), Crime, General Liability, Business Auto, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Employee Benefits, Professional, Medical Professional, Sexual Abuse, and Cyber.
- Outsourced Self Administration (Sphere Risk Partners). Created a claims administrator that seeks to reduce the cost of risk. It does so by mitigating claims, by providing quality services, and by fixing loss sources. Find out more at www.sphereriskpartners.com